Saturday, February 19, 2011

It becomes difficult to update when you don't have internet in your room. sigh....

Anyway, I'm back in Philly for the weekend. I only need to go back to Lehigh for Monday and Tuesday, and then I'm done, which is awesome obviously! I also need to study for neurology, which is super annoying, but of course I don't have a choice. I haven't taken a shelf exam since June, and I haven't really studied since then either. But after this, I will be done with exams until Step 3 in residency. I will never be able to say that I am done with exams. They just come with the doctor territory.

In more exciting news, I went to the Daily Show on Thursday! We got in and it was awesome. I'm writing down the whole story of the day, so when it's done, I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment